Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Mirthal salinas: The Tv reporter who admitted having relations with LA Mayor is hottest keyword on Google US




Who is Mirthala Salinas and why did she became so popular?
Telemundo Spanish-language television reporter who became popular for acknowledging her relationship with LA Mayor(who BTW just ended his 20 year marriage with his wife last month only)

What does the Mayor has to say about that?
"It is true that I have a relationship with Ms. Mirthala Salinas. As I've said I take full responsibility for my actions, and I once again ask that people respect my family's privacy. For my part, I intend to stay focused on my job, and to work as hard as I can every day to be the best mayor I can be," Villaraigosa said.

Salinas however declined an interview with the paper

Telemundo spokesman Alfredo Richard said the station wouldn't comment on employees' personal lives, but described her duties at the station.

"We think she is a great reporter and professional," Richard said.


What about Mayor's ex-wife?
She seeks spousal support and primary physical custody of the couple's 14-year-old daughter, Natalia, with visitation terms to be worked out with the mayor, according to the filing.

She previously filed for divorce in 1994, but the couple reconciled after a two-and-a-half year split.

Note:If you have any other information about mirthala salinas and the affair do leave a comment

No comments: